Question:
why cant i play yahoo games on my computor?
2005-12-13 18:49:22 UTC
why cant i play yahoo games on my computor?
Six answers:
~blackstaffer~
2005-12-13 18:51:15 UTC
You have java installed??
rjk
2005-12-13 19:01:05 UTC
Many of the games need to have Java installed, while some need Flash/Shockwave. They all need one or the other. See the links below. (Note that you will need administrator rights to install these on Windows 2000/XP or a Mac.)
Rose
2005-12-13 19:54:31 UTC
Have you opened your internet options and allowed popups from the yahoo game site. Also try holding down the control key if you don't want to do that.
Jeff
2005-12-13 18:51:52 UTC
Your question is a good one, let me attempt to give you an answer.

You need a new computer
Codman4
2005-12-13 18:51:19 UTC
Have you enabled Java in your internet browser?
zoman1
2005-12-13 19:46:11 UTC
maybe you might have bought the sample version.....i dont think you can play games on that.