Question:
what can i do to get out of the house?
nerfherder420
2009-01-12 19:46:07 UTC
I live with my boyfriend and he hates when I stay home all day, and I want to find free ways to get out of the house
Five answers:
OhSoJazzy
2009-01-12 20:03:27 UTC
Job, a walk, find friends and have a movie night, go to a park, visit your family, go to a club on ladies night. Go to a bar and have people buy you drinks. Go to church...that's all I got.
hairbender
2009-01-12 19:57:31 UTC
Get a job, do the shopping, cut the lawn, shovel the walk, get a paper route, volunteer at a senior centre. There are many things you can do -- if you want -- you just have to get up and do it. There are so many opportunities everywhere today, there is no excuse for anybody to say "I have nothing to do". You don't want to be dependant on any guy.... or on the government. Neither do we.
trolling yer mum
2009-01-12 20:59:04 UTC
well i live near the beach and there's this warf there with all the pillars and pylons i go down there eveyday at high tide and do things like flips and dives and stuff. and then i make different boogie-board routines. try dat
Matt H
2009-01-12 19:55:23 UTC
volunteer at a museum
Forgetoctober
2009-01-12 19:50:03 UTC
Join a gym (Not acusing u of being fat!) Get a job??!!

Idk.